Are you a homeowner and consider yourself a not-so-tech-savvy person, but wish you had all the cool features that a smart home has to offer? If so, you definitely want to check out the Best Buy In-Home Consultation to bring your smart home to life!
Let Best Buy show you what’s possible in your home with a free In-Home Consultation. Highly trained Best Buy In-Home Advisors meet consumers in their homes and answer questions about Wi-Fi, smart home, appliances, home theater, and more. They provide recommendations and a personalized plan for the right solution to improve their homes and lives through tech. Consumers can choose what works for them, and Best Buy will coordinate deliveries and installations.
In-Home Advisors are whole home experts who can handle any project – big or small. They know how to use tech to build the right solution, indoors and outdoors. The consultation is free and once the work begins they will be with you every step of the way!
These are just a FEW of the many opportunities to turn your home into a smart home that you can enjoy without having to worry about being super tech savvy:
TV and Home Theater
Create the entertainment area of your dreams.
- Design an ideal entertainment space. Check out the latest and greatest in TVs, hi-fi audio and much more.
- Get ready for plug-and-play quality time with family and friends. Cut the cord on cable and satellite.
- Enjoy customized, high-tech sights and sounds. Send music and stream video throughout your home.
Take convenience and safety to the next level.
- Get in on the technology that pulls it all together. Upgrade your Wi-Fi to streamline connectivity.
- Focus on convenience and safety with smart security cameras, locks, garage doors and more.
- Transform your living areas with smart devices, interactive lighting and voice-driven efficiency.
Get the job done where form meets function.
- Discover the latest tech innovations for your kitchen, living areas, laundry, climate control and more.
- Maximize your quality and quantity time with the efficiency, comfort and power you need.
- Find your favorite styles, features and finishes. Measure your spaces to get the right-sized appliances.
Apps & Devices
The latest tech innovations for your kitchen, living areas, and more.
Smart security you can trust. See who’s at the door and monitor your home when you’re not there with this video doorbell. The 2-way audio lets you listen and talk to anyone on your property, right from your mobile device. Plus, you can easily recharge the battery with the included power pack.
The eero Pro WiFi System (3-pack) comes with three eeros and is made for homes with 3-5+ bedrooms. Each eero is tri-band and uses TrueMesh technology to enable great WiFi performance and reliability no matter how many devices you use in your home. With two built-in Ethernet ports per eero, eero Pro WiFi Systems are customizable and flexible. Use them wirelessly or plug them directly into computers, gaming devices, and entertainment systems for even better performance. And with eero’s app, you can set up your system in under 10 minutes, share your network with guests, and manage family screen time from anywhere.
Cook a meal for a whole family with this GE Profile™ Series 30″ built-in convection double wall oven. Each oven provides 5 cu. ft. capacity with true European convection to prepare your large dishes in optimal conditions. Use a 7″ touch display to simply program the oven with precision cooking modes that provide simple instructions, then automatically adjust the temperature and cook times to deliver perfect results.
So what are you waiting for? Schedule your In-Home consultation today!